The enrolment process may be a new experience for some families but is designed to ensure that understanding is fostered during this significant stage of the relationship that will be foundational to your child’s educational journey. Generally enrolment interviews are conducted in the year prior to expected enrolment.
The enrolment process includes the following steps:
- Submit the enrolment application, located at the bottom of this page, along with the application fee. The application should be accompanied by:
- Two recent academic reports for Year 1 to 12 or preschool reports;
- Birth Certificate or Passport;
- Copies of NAPLAN or similar tests where appropriate;
- Immunisations record.
- Interviews will be arranged on receipt of the application form(s), application fee and the information outlined. At the interview the following documentation may be helpful:
- Up to three references or documents attesting to behaviour, citizenship, leadership and dedication to studies;
- Up to five other acknowledgements of achievements including certificates.
- Offers of enrolment are generally made at the completion of the interview, acceptance of which is to be confirmed within 14 days of the offer by the payment of the appropriate fees. If you wish to receive a copy of our prospectus please email: firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, you can download an enrolment form and current fees schedule under the Enrolment Forms tab.
Visit and Tour
You are welcome to call and arrange a time for a tour of the College. To arrange a tour, contact our Community Engagement Officer by telephoning (02) 4297 6029 or email email@example.com
We would love to chat to you! If you would like further information about Shellharbour Anglican College our Community Engagement Officer, Leigh Drummond would love to answer any questions you may have. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org