We welcome your application to the College! We pride ourselves on ensuring that the enrolment process is straight forward for all of our families.
The enrolment process includes the following steps:
1. Submit the enrolment application. The application should be accompanied by:
- Two recent academic reports for Year 1 to 12 or preschool reports;
- Birth Certificate or Passport;
- Copies of NAPLAN or similar tests where appropriate;
- Immunisations record.
2. Interviews will take place based on positions available at the time of your application. Interviews normally occur in Term Two for students entering in Kindergarten or Year 7 in the next school year. Prep interviews take place in Term Three. The interview process is a time for our Head of School to meet your child, discover interests, answer questions and gather information to ensure the best start for your child at the College.
3. Offers of enrolment are generally made at the completion of the interview, acceptance of which is to be confirmed within 14 days of the offer. We look forward to welcoming you to our College Community!