From Prep to Year Six there is a focus on engaging students in supporting the local and wider community through acts of service, fundraising and practical care. This reflects our Christian ethos and gives the opportunity for student leaders to serve their classmates in a variety of ways.
Some examples of Service Learning in the Junior School include:
- Fundraising and collections for medical research, charities, Local Anglicare Winter Appeals and Christmas gifts
- Building relationships with Local Community Organisations such as Warrigal Care
- Raising awareness, building advocacy and encouraging action for issues that are important in the local and wider community
- Volunteering in the College Community Garden
- Developing a culture of service that continues into the Senior School